Openview Aluminium Bifold Doors System
The aluminium bifold doors we fabricate are created with an intelligent design system. With some of the best maximum sizes in the industry, we can deliver high-quality glazing. The Openview bifold system has the same depth for the sash and outer frame, which provides excellent thermal values. Made with premium materials and manufactured with precision, the system is covered by a 10-year guarantee. As we control the fabrication process, we can work to short lead times and the delivery schedule you require.
Why Aluminium is the Best Frame Material
With cheaper UPVC options available, some customers may wonder if aluminium frames are worth the cost. Aluminium is the strongest and most hardwearing material for window frames. The frames are resistant to flexing and twisting with little to no maintenance required. One of the main selling features for aluminium frames is the slim lines they create. The desirability of bifold doors is to create a seamless view outside. With the strength of aluminium, glazing framework is kept to a minimum allowing more glass in each panel.
So much more than your average bifold door!
- Minimal frame sizes for a slimline appearance
- 10-year guarantee
- Inward and outward opening doors
- 3 glazing options: 28mm double, 36mm triple and 44mm triple
- Thermal U values 28mm double 1.7, 36mm triple 1.5 and 44mm triple 1.4
- Sash and outer frame manufactured to the same depth for excellent thermal values
- Powder-coated frames, 40-micron thickness to BS/EN 12206-1-2004
- Max height of 3m and max sash width of 1.2m
- Low thresholds and other choices available to allow for installation flexibility
- Colour choices – White, Black. Grey, Grey exterior / white interior
- Coordinated handles
- Nylon or PVC backed fin-pile and wool pile draft seals to BS7386:1997
- Adjustable jamb system – supplied as standard. Great tool for onsite installation adjustments
- Bottom running ultra-smooth system
- Intermediate doors have concealed shoot bolt locking with single-point handle
- Key locking optional
- All opening configurations available
- Document Q compliant, including PAS24 and BS6375:2015 part 1 weather testing
Why Buy From Us?
As manufacturers of aluminium bifold doors, we can create any configuration the project requires within the build time scale. We provide installation guidance and our trade shop, has all the tools and accessories you need to complete the job.
For more information about our range of aluminium bifold doors, please call us on 01623 651982 or contact us via our contacts page. Our dedicated sales team will get back to you as soon as possible.